COVID-19 vaccine booking eligibility is being expanded once again in Saskatchewan. Starting March 25 at 8 a.m., eligible groups will be expanded to include all individuals 62 years of age and older, individuals 50 years of age and older living in the Northern Saskatchewan Administration District, all remaining phase one health care workers, and people with underlying health conditions who are clinically extremely vulnerable through an eligibility letter.
Individuals 62 years of age and older
Individuals 50 to 61 years of age living in the Northern Saskatchewan Administration District
All Remaining Phase One Health Care Workers
People with underlying health conditions who are clinically extremely vulnerable
Targeted vaccinations to select congregate living (group homes, those with intellectual disabilities)SHA is also in the process of connecting with group homes for persons with intellectual disabilities, shelters, and other congregate living facilities to discuss options for immunization.
Online Booking update: as of 10 a.m. on March 24, more than 100,000 vaccine appointments have been booked through the SHA’s Patient Booking System. Just over 70 per cent of bookings have been made online, with the remaining 30 per cent made using 1-833-SASK-VAX.
What you need to know about appointment availability
Individuals are NOT eligible to receive COVID-19 Vaccine at this time if:
Did you know? It can take up to two weeks to build immunity from your vaccine. Even after being vaccinated, you must continue following all public health orders and guidelines. COVID-19 is everywhere in Saskatchewan. It is the responsibility of every person to strictly adhere to all public health orders and measures, including: