Lori Frank - Executive Director of Governance and Policy
Lori Frank comes to her new role from her position as Director of Enterprise Risk Management and Corporate Administration in the former Saskatoon Health Region where she was responsible for Enterprise Risk Management, Corporate Administration and Policy, Internal Audit, Data Sharing Agreements and Contract Management, Privacy and Access, and Emergency Preparedness Planning.
Lori has served in many administrative and leadership roles throughout her 36 year career with the former Saskatoon Health Region, with positions in medical affairs, communications, quality, safety, client concern management, infection prevention and control, clinical engineering and accreditation.
She holds a Diploma in Health Care Administration from the College of Commerce, University of Saskatchewan and Risk Management certification from the University of Toronto.
What is SHA Policy?
SHA policies are the written rules that explain what SHA team members must do (see video below). Policies explain what:
- patients and partners can expect from the SHA;
- team members can expect from the SHA; and
- the SHA expects from team members.
Policies set expectations and assign responsibilities to help the SHA deliver quality, consistent, best practice care and service.
Where do I find a SHA Policy?
The Policy and Clinical Standards “Document Finder” has the following documents:
- SHA policy directives, policies and procedures;
- former Saskatoon Health Region region-wide policies;
- former Regina Qu’Appelle Health Region region-wide policies;
- former Prince Albert Health Region region-wide policies;
- former Sunrise Health Region region-wide policies;
- former Five Hills Health Region region-wide policies;
- former Keewatin Yatthe Health Region region-wide policies; and
- former Mamawetan Churchill River Health Region region-wide policies
- SHA Clinical Standards documents.
The Policy Office is working with each former Regional Health Authority (fRHA) to move their region-wide policies to the “Document Finder”.
What Policies and Procedures do SHA Team Members Follow?
- SHA policy or procedure if one has been developed.
- Their former Regional Health Authority policy, procedure, or process if an SHA document has not yet replaced it.