COVID-19 Drive-Thru Testing
About Drive-Thru Testing
- Lab PCR testing at drive-thru testing sites is available to priority individuals who:
- Are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
- Have been identified as a close contact
- Have had a positive self-test (rapid antigen test)
- Are identified as part of an outbreak situation, as ordered by the Medical Health Officer (MHO)
- Require a transfer or admission to acute and congregate settings
- Require surveillance testing of immunocompromised patients (including chemotherapy, hemodialysis)
- The drive-thru testing sites will not require a referral from HealthLine 811 or a family physician or nurse practitioner; however, a valid health card and/or identification will be requested for each person getting tested.
- These drive-thru testing sites are one of the ways the SHA is expanding the options for people to get tested for COVID-19 to reach the testing targets of 4000 tests performed per day.
- Collectively, Regina and Saskatoon account for approximately half of our provincial testing each day.
Locations and Hours of Operations
Moose Jaw Lillooet Fire Station
750 Lillooet St. W
Monday to Thursday: Drop in testing from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.; appointments from 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday: Booked appointments from 11:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Booked appointments from 11:00 a.m. - 14:00
The Cone Shop Car Wash
890 6th Ave E
Open every day: 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
International Trade Centre at Evraz Place - Hall C
1700 Elphinstone Street
NEW: Enter on Lewvan and 11th Avenue
Open every day: 11:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
3630 Thatcher Ave
Monday to Friday: 12:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Saturdays and Sundays: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
276 Myrtle Ave
Open every day: 8:30 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Know Before You Go
- The drive-thru sites will also be first come, first served so it is likely that symptomatic or priority individuals wanting to get tested can expect some wait times.
- Please bring your valid health card/identification and be prepared to answer some personal health questions
- Please note there are no public washrooms available at the drive-thru test sites.
- Please wear a mask while at the site.
- Please pay attention to our staff and follow all signage at the sites.
- Please be respectful of others' privacy - taking photos and video is discouraged while waiting for or during testing
- For information about COVID-19, symptoms, how it spreads and where to get tested, please read CV-19 H0031 What You Need to Know About COVID-19 in Related Documents above.
- For information about testing, self-isolation and test results, please read CV-19 H0018 What You Need to Know About Getting Tested for COVID-19 in Related Documents above.
- For information about COVID-19 close contacts, exposure, students, and daycares, please read CV-19 H0030 What you need to know as a Close Contact to COVID-19 in Related Documents above.
- For information about testing positive for COVID-19, self-isolation, determining and notifying close contacts, and preventing transmission, please read CV-19 H0032 What You Need to Know if you Test POSITIVE for COVID-19 in Related Documents above.