COVID-19 Drive-Thru Testing
About Drive-Thru Testing
- Testing is universally available to anyone who requests it, regardless of whether they have symptoms or not.
- The drive-thru testing sites will not require a referral from HealthLine 811 or a family physician or nurse practitioner; however, a valid health card and/or identification will be requested for each person getting tested.
- These drive-thru testing sites are one of the ways the SHA is expanding the options for people to get tested for COVID-19 to reach the testing targets of 4000 tests performed per day.
- Collectively, Regina and Saskatoon account for approximately half of our provincial testing each day.
Locations and Hours of Operations
Prairie North Plaza
*Walk-in and Booked Appointments Only
Weekdays 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Saturdays and Sundays testing is available by request by calling 811 or the assessment phone number at 306-820-6260.
The Cone Shop Car Wash
890 6th Ave E
Open every day 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
International Trade Centre at Evraz Place - Hall C
1700 Elphinstone Street
Open every day 11:30 am - 7:00 pm
3630 Thatcher Ave
Weekdays Noon - 7:30 pm
Saturdays and Sundays 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
276 Myrtle Ave
Open every day 8:30 am - 3:45 pm
Know Before You Go
- The drive-thru sites will also be first come, first served so it is likely that anyone wanting to get tested can expect some wait times.
- Please bring your valid health card/identification and be prepared to answer some personal health questions
- Please note there are no public washrooms available at the drive-thru test sites.
- Please wear a mask while at the site.
- Please pay attention to our staff and follow all signage at the sites.
- Please be respectful of others' privacy - taking photos and video is discouraged while waiting for or during testing
- For more information about testing, self-isolation and test results, please read What You Need to Know About Getting Tested for COVID-19.