Saskatchewan Nephrologist Contact Information
Nephrologists are medical specialists who focus on disorders that affect the way the kidneys work. They also help manage the impact of decreased kidney function on the rest of the body. Nephrologists prescribe non-surgical medical treatments for kidney problems.
Urologists are surgical specialists who focus on anatomical or structural disorders of the kidneys, urinary tract and male reproductive organs. They treat problems such as kidney blockages, kidney stones, kidney cancer and prostate problems.
**To be seen by a Nephrologist (Adult or Pediatric), you must be referred by your family physician, nurse practitioner or other specialist.
General Nephrologists in Regina:
Dr. M. Abulhadi: 306-757-2477
Dr. S. Amin: 306-525-5757
Dr. A. Elwood: 306-546-7759
Dr. S. Karunakaran: 306-525-3675
Dr. B. Prasad: 306-352-3018
Dr. B. Richardson: 306-525-2404
Dr. D. Thomas: 306-546-2323
General Nephrologists in Saskatoon:
- Dr. A. Ahmed: 306-934-3300
- Dr. J. Barton: 306-934-3300
- Dr. C. Dumaine: 306-934-3300
- Dr. A. Halpin: 306-934-3300
- Dr. J. Kappel: 306-934-3300
- Dr. D. Reid: 306-934-3300
- Dr. S. Shah: 306-934-3300
- Dr. R. Stryker: 306-934-3300
- Dr. D. Tai: 306-934-3300
Transplant Nephrologists in Saskatoon/Regina:
- Dr. A. Hassan: 306-655-5934
- Dr. R. Mainra: 306-655-5934
- Dr. A. Shoker: 306-655-5934
The Pediatric Nephrology Division, within the Department of Pediatrics, provides comprehensive kidney care for Saskatchewan children. Various health care specialties assist with this care, including physicians, nurse coordinators, dietitians, and social workers. Care is coordinated province wide for pediatric hypertension (high blood pressure). Joint clinics with Urology, Cardiology, and Endocrinology are offered. Virtual and Telehealth services are also available.
Pediatric Nephrologists in Saskatoon:
- Dr. K. Davis: 306-844-1231
- Dr. M. Ruhl: 306-844-1231
- Dr. K. Flood: 306-844-1231