Bethany Pioneer Village
Contact This Facility
777 Regional Park Road
Middle Lake, SK, S0K 2X0
About This Facility
Bethany Pioneer Village Inc. is home for 36 residents. It is an affiliate of the Saskatchewan Health Authority.
Bethany also operates an Assisted Living Home attached to the Special-care Home and 24 Independent Living Suites.
- Music Therapy
- Spiritual Care
- Volunteer Program
Bethany Pioneer Village Inc. is dedicated to: serving, as the Lord taught us, elderly persons and others with similar needs by protecting and nurturing their sense of home and personal identity while providing the best in supportive and restorative care – spiritually, physically, mentally and emotionally.
This Mission shall be carried out by:
- Encouraging all residents, their families, staff members, volunteers and board members to love and serve one another, as Christ taught us.
- Fostering a secure and stimulating Christian atmosphere which enhances dignity, promotes companionship and provides challenge for residents and staff.
- Planning and carrying out programs and our duties from the perspective that we are the guests and servants in the home of the resident.
- By ensuring safe and appropriate service.
- Developing creative programs which involve the residents, their families and the community.
- Providing opportunities which promote the education and personal development of staff, volunteers and board members.
- Securing sufficient financial resources to maintain building, grounds and equipment to adequately carry out the above mission.
Bethany will glorify Christ through excellence in care and housing.
- Christian Love in all that we do.
- Respect and Dignity for all.
- Excellence in all that we do.
Philosophy of Care
We imagine a home that continues to be welcoming to all who enter. We look to improvement and expansion of our facilities offering new and innovative programs and services. We see a working relationship with our community partners and volunteers in meeting needs of the people in our area. We pray that the lord will continue to guide and bless us as we seek to glorify His name.