Contact This Facility
1405 Faulkner Crescent
Saskatoon, SK, S7L 3R5
About This Facility
Oliver Lodge is a long term care home for 139 residents. We are an affiliate of Saskatchewan Health Authority.
- Recreational Therapy
Oliver lodge offers resident-centered care by respecting diversity and individuality while nurturing fullness of life.
Oliver lodge works in partnership to build a caring community responding to the needs of all those entrusted to our care.
- Our foundation of Christian Faith, respecting the diversity of beliefs and style of worship.
- Mutual respect and cooperation among all members of the Oliver Lodge Community
- A flexible secure and caring, loving environment for residents.
- The personality, previous lifestyle, cultural and spiritual practices of each resident.
- Preserving the quality of life for residents by individualizing care and choosing activities that support resident choice, independence, dignity and privacy.
- Resident’s independence, decisions and freedom, acknowledging that safety risks need to be considered.
- The role of spiritual nurture, rooted in the love of God for all people in the healing and care of residents.
- The participation of family, friends, staff and volunteers in the lift of the resident.
- Partnerships and cooperation with other community agencies in addition our affiliation with Saskatoon Health Region.
- Accountability, fairness and stewardship through the efficient and effective use of resources.
Celebrating all that we are!