Estevan Regional Nursing Home
Contact This Facility
1921 Wellock Road
Estevan, SK, S4A 2B5
About This Facility
- Foot Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Spiritual Care
- Recreational Activities
We work together to improve health and well-being. Every day. For everyone.
Healthy People, Health Saskatchewan
- Safety: Be aware. Commit to physical, psychological, social, cultural and environmental safety. Every day. For everyone.
- Accountability: Be responsible. Own each action and decision. Be transparent and have courage to speak up.
- Respect: Be kind. Honour diversity with dignity and empathy. Value each person as an individual.
- Collaboration: Be better together. Include and acknowledge the contributions of employees, physicians, patients, families and partners.
- Compassion: Be caring. Practice empathy. Listen actively to understand each other’s experience
Philosophy of Care
Our commitment to a philosophy of Patient and Family Centred Care is at shared purpose the heart of everything we do and is the foundation for our values. This philosophy of care is in essence our culture – who we are, that brings us all together and how our patients and families engagement and co-creating mutually beneficial experience care every day. Through meaningful partnerships among employees, physicians, patients, families, clients and residents, together we ensure a seamless health system that supports Healthy People, Healthy Saskatchewan.