Fillmore Health Centre
Contact This Facility
100 Main Street
Fillmore, SK, S0G 1N0
About This Facility
Fillmore Health Centre is owned and operated by the Saskatchewan Health Authority and located in the small town of Fillmore, Saskatchewan. This facility offers 19 long-term care beds and six temporary care beds for respite, convalescent and palliative care. An Adult Day Program is available in the facility, offering a safe and friendly environment with stimulating cognitive and social activities for older adults living with memory loss and/or physical frailty. The primary care clinic offers weekly visits onsite from a nurse practitioner. Appointments can be made by calling Weyburn Primary Health Care Clinic at 306-842-8790. Laboratory services are provided once weekly. Nursing Outpatient Department is available as needed by appointment. Public Health Services offers child clinics once a month. Other visiting professionals (Dietitian, Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy) are available by appointment.
- Day Program
- Meals on Wheels
- Foot Care
- Recreational Activities
- Spiritual Care
Healthy People, Healthy Saskatchewan
We work together to improve health and wellbeing. Everyday. For everyone.
- Safety: Be aware. Commit to physical, psychological, social, cultural and environmental safety. Every day. For everyone.
- Accountability: Be responsible. Own each action and decision. Be transparent and have courage to speak up.
- Respect: Be kind. Honour diversity with dignity and empathy. Value each person as an individual.
- Collaboration: Be better together. Include and acknowledge the contributions of employees, physicians, patients, families and partners.
- Compassion: Be caring. Practice empathy. Listen actively to each other’s experiences.
Philosophy Of Care
Our commitment to a philosophy of Patient and Family Centred Care is at the heart of everything we do and is the foundation of our values. This philosophy of care is in essence our culture – who we are, the shared purpose that brings us all together and how our patients and families experience care every day. Thorough meaningful engagement and co-creating mutually beneficial partnerships among employees, physicians, patients, families, clients and residents, together we ensure a seamless health system that supports Healthy people, Healthy Saskatchewan.