Contact This Facility
833 Avenue P North
Saskatoon , SK, S7L 2W5
About This Facility
Porteous Lodge is a 99-person accredited long-term care home, with single and shared rooms.
Porteous Lodge is home to a number of neighbourhoods, each made up of residents, their families, and the staff members who work in each area. Neighbourhood living encourages the development of real relationships and supports identity, connectedness, security, autonomy, meaning, growth, and joy.h
- 24 Hour Nursing Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Recreational Activities
- Resident and Family Council
- Volunteer Program
To provide quality community living for all stages of your journey.
A great place to live; A great place to work
- Compassion – practice patience, kindness & empathy
- Accountability – take responsibility for our actions
- Respect – acknowledge & value the rights and diversity of all
- Excellence – commit to continuously improving, learning & developing
- Safety – safe environment for all
Philosophy of Care
At Porteous Lodge our focus is person-directed care. We support our residents in every stage of their journey, while providing a home like experience that honors their freedom of choice and autonomy. We are a proud member of the Eden Registry, and strive to alleviate loneliness, helplessness, and boredom from our residents.
Porteous Lodge is home to two birds and a rabbit. Visiting pets are always welcome.