Contact This Facility
409 – Highway 4 North
Rosetown, SK, S0L 2V0
About This Facility
The new Rosetown and District Centre Long Term Care facility has provided care since March 24, 2014. This 54 bed facility, which is attached to the Primary Health Centre, features five neighbourhoods. Four of the neighbourhoods have 11 homes and one has 10 homes. They are each identified by the follow names:
- Harvest Lane
- Meadow Lane
- Nature’s Trail
- Prairie View
- Summers Drive
The neighbourhoods each have a kitchenette area with a fridge, stove, microwave and dishwasher. The homes are all private rooms with ceiling mounted safety lifts in each. The Café and Beauty Spa have a downtown atmosphere where residents can come from any neighbourhood to sit with families, friends or other residents. The multipurpose centre hosts evening events of all kinds to benefit the residents. Each neighbourhood has a screened porch area for residents to enjoy and overlooks the beautifully landscaped fenced courtyards.
- Occupational Therapy
- Recreational Activities
- Spiritual Care
We work together to improve health and well-being. Every day. For everyone
Healthy People, Healthy Saskatchewan
- Safety: Be aware. Commit to physical, psychological, social, cultural and environmental safety. Every day. For everyone.
- Accountability: Be responsible. Own each action and decision. Be transparent and have courage to speak up.
- Respect: Be kind. Honour diversity with dignity and empathy. Value each person as an individual.
- Collaboration: Be better together. Include and acknowledge the contributions of employees, physicians, patients, families and partners.
- Compassion: Be caring. Practice empathy. Listen actively to understand each other’s experiences.
Philosophy of Care
Our commitment to a philosophy of Patient and Family Centred Care is at the heart of everything we do and is the foundation for our values. This philosophy of care is in essence our culture – who we are, the shared purpose that brings us all together and how our patients and families experience care every day. Through meaningful engagement and co-creating mutually beneficial partnerships among employees, physicians, patients, families, clients and residents, together we ensure a seamless health system that supports Healthy People, Healthy Saskatchewan.