Contact This Facility
501 Victoria Avenue
Duck Lake, SK, S0K 1J0
About This Facility
Goodwill Manor is located in the town of Duck Lake, Saskatchewan. We sit on 2.9 acres of land surrounded by beautiful scenery. This is a 30 bed home, with 29 permanent beds and one short term respite bed. We are committed to the philosophy of Resident-Directed Care with our Resident Care Partners. Resident-Directed Care places maximum possible decision making in the hands of residents. We aim to create a sense of community, honor choices, and engage residents in meaningful interaction.
- Occupational Therapy
- Recreational Activities
- Spiritual Care
Opportunity for cultural ceremonies in our four season Sunroom.
Our mission at Goodwill Manor is to provide a home-like resident directed atmosphere that fosters respect, safety, dignity and compassion for all.
Our home’s foundational principles are in alignment with the Saskatchewan Health Authority and include:
Philosophy Of Care
Our Goals at Goodwill Manor:
- Recognize the individuality of each resident
- Be safe and competent with all care
- Treat every person with respect and dignity
- Have fun with the care we provide
- Provide holistic care that encompasses the spiritual, physical, emotional, and mental well- being of our resident