Carrot River Health Centre
Contact This Facility
4101 1st Avenue West
Carrot River, SK, S0E 0L0
About This Facility
Carrot River Health Centre includes a long-term care facility with 35 private long-term care beds and one respite bed. We are committed to the philosophy of resident centered care. We create a sense of community and encourage resident engagement and honour resident choices.
- Meals on Wheels
Healthy People, Healthy Saskatchewan
We work together to improve health and wellbeing. Everyday. For everyone.
- Safety: Be aware. Commit to physical, psychological, social, cultural and environmental safety. Every day. For everyone.
- Accountability: Be responsible. Own each action and decision. Be transparent and have courage to speak up.
- Respect: Be kind. Honour diversity with dignity and empathy. Value each person as an individual.
- Collaboration: Be better together. Include and acknowledge the contributions of employees, physicians, patients, families and partners.
- Compassion: Be caring. Practice empathy. Listen actively to each other’s experiences.
Philosophy Of Care
Our commitment to a philosophy of Patient and Family Centred Care is at the heart of everything we do and is the foundation of our values. This philosophy of care is in essence our culture – who we are, the shared purpose that brings us all together and how our patients and families experience care every day. Thorough meaningful engagement and co-creating mutually beneficial partnerships among employees, physicians, patients, families, clients and residents, together we ensure a seamless health system that supports Healthy people, Healthy Saskatchewan.