Canora Gateway Lodge
Contact This Facility
212 Centre Avenue E
Canora, SK, S0A 0L0
About This Facility
The Canora Gateway Lodge is a continuing care home in the town of Canora, Saskatchewan. It is home to 64 residents with 62 permanent beds and 2 short term respite beds. It is a stand alone site located one block from the Canora Hospital.
- Day Program
- Foot Care
- Massage Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Recreational Activities
- Spiritual Care
We work together to improve health and well-being. Every day. For everyone.
Healthy People, Healthy Saskatchewan.
- Safety: Be aware. Commit to physical, psychological, social, cultural and environmental safety. Every day. For everyone.
- Accountability: Be responsible. Own each action and decision. Be transparent and have courage to speak up.
- Respect: Be kind. Honour diversity with dignity and empathy. Value each person as an individual.
- Collaboration: Be better together. Include and acknowledge the contributions of employees, physicians, patients, families and partners.
- Compassion: Be caring. Practice empathy. Listen actively to understand each other’s experiences.
Philosophy of Care
Our commitment to a philosophy of Patient and Family Centred Care is at the heart of everything we do and is the foundation for our values. This philosophy of care is in essence our culture – who we are, the shared purpose that brings us all together and how our patients and families experience care every day. Through meaningful engagement and co-creating mutually beneficial partnerships among employees, physicians, patients, families, clients and residents, together we ensure a seamless health system that supports Healthy People, Healthy Saskatchewan.