Langham Care Home
Contact This Facility
140 Main Street
Langham, SK, S0K 2L0
About This Facility
Langham Care Home is home for 25 residents. 17 are long term care beds and 8 are for Transitional Living Care. hWe are an affiliate of Saskatchewan Health Authority.
Langham Care Home is a small-town home with a small-town feel. We all get to know each other well in a family-like setting. We have a strong sense of community and a caring atmosphere.
- Recreational Activities
Lanham Care Home is dedicated to providing supportive and sustaining care: physically, emotionally, intellectually and spiritually; in a climate of love, respect and dignity, nurturing a sense of self and well-being.
It is our vision to be a community of respect and acceptance, providing care to our fullest potential in an environment that people will want to call home.
- Love–warm and tender personal attachment and fondness
- Respect–to show consideration, hold in esteem, honour
- Dignity–elevation of character, worthiness
- Peace–mutual harmony between people, tranquility
- Integrity–state of being whole, undiminished
- Innovation–introducing new things or methods
Philosophy of Care
Langham Care Home (LCH) strives to deliver safe, loving, efficient care to its clients’ regardless of race, religion, sex, physical or mental condition. All who live, work and volunteer at LCH are committed to an atmosphere of harmony for the well being of all.