Kipling Integrated Health Centre
Contact This Facility
906 Industrial Drive
Kipling, SK, S0G 2S0
About This Facility
Kipling Integrated Health Centre has 12 inpatient beds, an operating Emergency Room and full laboratory services.
Kipling Integrated Health Centre offers 32 long-term care beds and one temporary care bed.
- Occupational Therapy
- Volunteer Program
- Respite Care
- Spiritual Care
- Recreational Activities
- Day Program
Healthy People, Healthy Saskatchewan
We work together to improve health and wellbeing. Everyday. For everyone.
- Safety: Be aware. Commit to physical, psychological, social, cultural and environmental safety. Every day. For everyone.
- Accountability: Be responsible. Own each action and decision. Be transparent and have courage to speak up.
- Respect: Be kind. Honour diversity with dignity and empathy. Value each person as an individual.
- Collaboration: Be better together. Include and acknowledge the contributions of employees, physicians, patients, families and partners.
- Compassion: Be caring. Practice empathy. Listen actively to each other’s experiences.
Philosophy Of Care
Our commitment to a philosophy of Patient and Family Centred Care is at the heart of everything we do and is the foundation of our values. This philosophy of care is in essence our culture – who we are, the shared purpose that brings us all together and how our patients and families experience care every day. Thorough meaningful engagement and co-creating mutually beneficial partnerships among employees, physicians, patients, families, clients and residents, together we ensure a seamless health system that supports Healthy people, Healthy Saskatchewan.