Contact This Facility
2202 McEown Avenue
Saskatoon, SK, S7J 3L6
About This Facility
Stensrud Lodge is a 100-person accredited long-term care home, with single and private rooms.
Stensrud Lodge is home to a number of neighbourhoods, each made up of residents, their families, and the staff members who work in each area. hairNeighbourhood living encourages the development of real relationships and supports identity, connectedness, security, autonomy, meaning, growth, and joy
- Contracted Laboratory
- Contracted Pharmacy
- 24 Hour Nursing Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Recreational Activities
- Resident and Family Council
- Volunteer Program
To provide quality community living for all stages of your journey.
A great place to live; A great place to work
- Compassion – practice patience, kindness and empathy
- Accountability – take responsibility for our actions
- Respect – acknowledge and value the rights and diversity of all
- Excellence – commit to continuously improving, learning and developing
- Safety – safe environment for all
Philosophy of Care
At Stensrud Lodge our focus is person-directed care. We support our residents in every stage of their journey, while providing a home like experience that honors their freedom of choice and autonomy. We are a proud member of the Eden Registry, and strive to alleviate loneliness, helplessness, and boredom from our residents.
Visiting pets are always welcome.