Coronach Health Centre
Contact This Facility
240 South Avenue E
Coronach, SK, S0H 0Z0
About This Facility
The Coronach Health Centre is located in the community of Coronach, Saskatchewan, home to 12 LTC residents and 3 respite, convalescent, and/or palliative patients. The Coronach Primary Care Clinic is attached to the facility and offers Provider services three times weekly by both a Physician and a Nurse Practitioner. There are Public Health Services, as well as biweekly Lab Services.
- Recreational Activities
To support each residents’ needs and provide the best care possible
We strive to create a nurturing and uplifting environment for the residents of Coronach health centre, to improve the quality of life and accommodate the needs of those that live here.
- We value family presence and prioritize their involvement with their loved ones
- We prioritize our residents’ right to live with privacy, dignity, and respect
- We value a high level of care to fit the individual needs and expectations of care
- We value professionalism and respect for all
- We value teamwork and creating holistic outcomes for all involved in the circle of care
- We value integrity
Philosophy Of Care
We advocate for our residents to have the best possible quality of life with collaboration of our providers, professional staff, and family involvement, grounded by respect and compassion for those we care for.