Contact This Facility
808 Souris Valley Road
Weyburn, SK, S4H 2Z9
About This Facility
Tatagwa View is a 118 bed long-term care facility with 5 respite/multipurpose beds. We are a small house model facility consisting of 11 houses. Four of our houses are secure to help ensure the safety of residents that are at risk for leaving the building unsafely. Tatagwa strives to support quality of life and growth of each individual, providing each person with companionship, opportunity to give and receive care, spontaneity, and activities.
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Spiritual Care
- Recreational Therapy
We work together to improve health and well-being. Every day. For everyone.
Healthy People, Healthy Saskatchewan
- Safety: Be aware. Commit to physical, psychological, social, cultural and environmental safety. Every day. For everyone.
- Accountability: Be responsible. Own each action and decision. Be transparent and have courage to speak up.
- Respect: Be kind. Honour diversity with dignity and empathy. Value each person as an individual.
- Collaboration: Be better together. Include and acknowledge the contributions of employees, physicians, patients, families and partners.
- Compassion: Be caring. Practice empathy. Listen actively to understand each other’s experiences.
Philosophy of Care
Our commitment to a philosophy of Patient and Family Centred Care is at the heart of everything we do and is the foundation for our values. This philosophy of care is in essence our culture – who we are, the shared purpose that brings us all together and how our patients and families experience care every day. Through meaningful engagement and co-creating mutually beneficial partnerships among employees, physicians, patients, families, clients and residents, together we ensure a seamless health system that supports Healthy People, Healthy Saskatchewan.
This is a pet friendly facility.