Preeceville and District Health Centre
Contact This Facility
712 7th Street NE
Preeceville, SK, S0A 3B0
About This Facility
Preeceville and District Health Centre provides Acute Care, Primary Care, Long-term Care, Homecare, Public Health and Physio Therapy services. The long-term care area has 40 resident beds and is located on north side of Preeceville Health Centre.
- Recreational Activities
- Spiritual Care
- Volunteer Program
We work together to improve health and well-being. Every day. For everyone.
Healthy People, Healthy Saskatchewan.
- Safety: Be aware. Commit to physical, psychological, social, cultural and environmental safety. Every day. For everyone.
- Accountability: Be responsible. Own each action and decision. Be transparent and have courage to speak up.
- Respect: Be kind. Honour diversity with dignity and empathy. Value each person as an individual.
- Collaboration: Be better together. Include and acknowledge the contributions of employees, physicians, patients, families and partners.
- Compassion: Be caring. Practice empathy. Listen actively to understand each other’s experiences.
Philosophy of Care
Our commitment to a philosophy of Patient and Family Centred Care is at the heart of everything we do and is the foundation for our values. This philosophy of care is in essence our culture – who we are, the shared purpose that brings us all together and how our patients and families experience care every day. Through meaningful engagement and co-creating mutually beneficial partnerships among employees, physicians, patients, families, clients and residents, together we ensure a seamless health system that supports Healthy People, Healthy Saskatchewan
We have fish and two budgies in long-term care. Pet policy for resident pets.