Preston Special Care Home
Contact This Facility
2225 Preston Avenue
Saskatoon, SK, S7J 2E7
About This Facility
Preston Special Care Home is a Saskatchewan Health Authority (SHA) owned and operated long term care (LTC) home for 68 residents. There are both single and double occupancy rooms. The LTC home is situated across the street from Market Mall.
- Occupational Therapy
- Recreational Activities
- Space for Arts and Crafts
- Spiritual Care
We work together to improve health and well-being. Every day. For everyone.
Healthiest People, Healthy Saskatchewan.
- Safety: Be Aware. Commit to physical, psychological, social, cultural and environmental safety. Every day. For everyone.
- Accountability: Be responsible. Own each action and decision. be transparent and have courage to speak up.
- Respect: Be kind. Honour diversity with dignity and empathy. Value each person as an individual.
- Collaboration: be better together. Include and acknowledge the contributions of employees, physicians, residents, families and partners.
- Compassion: Be caring. Practice empathy. Listen actively to understand each other’s experiences.
Philosophy of Care
Our commitment to a philosophy of Resident and Family Centred Care is at the heart of everything we do and is the foundation of our values. This philosophy of care is in essence our culture – who we are, the shared purpose that brings us all together and how our residents and families experience care every day. Through meaningful engagement and co-creating mutually beneficial partnerships among employees, physicians, residents and families, healthy Saskatchewan.
Multidenominational. The Saskatchewan Health Authority works in the spirit of truth and reconciliation, acknowledging Saskatchewan as the traditional territory of first nations and métis people.
Pets are welcomed as part of the LTC home environment. Please contact the LTC home for details/approval prior to any pet visitations.