Feedback or Questions
Please call 911 if you are experiencing an emergency. For health or mental health advice/guidance, call HealthLine 811.
The general inquiry email line is monitored Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, with the exception of statutory holidays.
The following is a listing of websites and/or email addresses that answer commonly asked questions including:
- Book your COVID-19 Vaccination appointment online or call HealthLine 811
- COVID-19 vaccine information: www.saskatchewan.ca/covid-19-vaccine
- COVID-19 information: www.saskatchewan.ca/covid19
- Influenza information: www.4flu.ca
- Saskatchewan Health Card and/or MySaskHealthRecord: www.ehealthsask.ca
- Extended Benefits and Drug Plan: https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/health/prescription-drug-plans-and-health-coverage
Please Note: The Saskatchewan Health Authority welcomes comments from the public and expects that conversations will be respectful on both sides. We do not discriminate against any views but, if comments made are disrespectful, accusatory or inappropriate, we will not respond. Email intake volumes are extremely high and response times may be delayed.