Birch View Home
Contact This Facility
7 Wilson Street
Birch Hills, SK, S0J 0G0
About This Facility
Birch View home is a 30 bed special care home with 29 permanent beds and one respite bed. Birch View is located in the small beautiful town of Birch Hills. All residents enjoy their own private room and bathroom. The Food Services department provides home cooked meals prepared onsite for the residents. Free visitor parking and basic monthly cable package included for all residents. Some highlights of the home include:
- Family and resident sitting areas in the front of our beautiful home
- A gazebo and playground in the back courtyard for all to enjoy
- Town of Birch Hills provides a HandiBus for the Birch View residents and the Birch Hills Seniors
- Open dining for resident interaction
- Homelike setting/environment
- Hair salon on site and fee for service for residents
- Medical providers in health centre provide medical services to residents that choose onsite providers
- 24 Hour Nursing Care
- Volunteer Program
- Spiritual Care
- Recreational Activities
- Respite Care
Healthy People, Healthy Saskatchewan
We work together to improve health and wellbeing. Everyday. For everyone.
- Safety: Be aware. Commit to physical, psychological, social, cultural and environmental safety. Every day. For everyone.
- Accountability: Be responsible. Own each action and decision. Be transparent and have courage to speak up.
- Respect: Be kind. Honour diversity with dignity and empathy. Value each person as an individual.
- Collaboration: Be better together. Include and acknowledge the contributions of employees, physicians, patients, families and partners.
- Compassion: Be caring. Practice empathy. Listen actively to each other’s experiences.
Philosophy Of Care
Our commitment to a philosophy of Patient and Family Centred Care is at the heart of everything we do and is the foundation of our values. This philosophy of care is in essence our culture – who we are, the shared purpose that brings us all together and how our patients and families experience care every day. Thorough meaningful engagement and co-creating mutually beneficial partnerships among employees, physicians, patients, families, clients and residents, together we ensure a seamless health system that supports Healthy people, Healthy Saskatchewan.