Luther Special Care Home
Contact This Facility
1212 Osler Street
Saskatoon, SK, S7N 0T9
About This Facility
Luther Special Care Home is home for 126 residents. The home consists of three separate neighborhoods, one of them being a secured dementia neighborhood for 46 residents. All rooms are single occupancy. Many rooms contain an overhead tracking system. Luther Special Care Home is an affiliate of the Saskatchewan Health Authority.
- Day Program
- Foot Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Recreational Therapy
- Spiritual Care
To provide excellence in care, shelter and support in a nurturing Christian environment for all entrusted to our care.
A safe and caring Continuum of Living for all™.
- Excellence in care and service
- Focus on residents, clients and guests to whom we provide care and services
- Integrity, fairness, and principles of ethical conduct as reflected in the social principles of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada
- Diversity within an inclusive, dynamic, collegial community
- Openness to change through seizing opportunities with passion, creativity, and innovation
- Nurturing positive, healthy working relationships between staff and residents, and among staff
- Exercising responsible stewardship of our resources
- Maintaining pride in our history and traditions, including contributions of Lutheran and other faith and community groups.