La Loche Health Centre and Hospital
Contact This Facility
La Loche, SK, S0M 1G0
About This Facility
An integrated facility adjacent to an acute care and an ER department with six long-term care beds and two respite beds.
- Spiritual Care
We work together to improve health and well-being. Every day. For everyone.
Healthy People, Families and Communities - Healthy Saskatchewan
- Safety: Be aware. Commit to physical, psychological, social, cultural and environmental safety. Every day. For everyone.
- Accountability: Be responsible. Own each action and decision. Be transparent and have courage to speak up.
- Respect: Be kind. Honour diversity with dignity and empathy. Value each person as an individual.
- Collaboration: Be better together. Include and acknowledge the contributions of employees, physicians, patients, families and partners.
- Compassion: Be caring. Practice empathy. Listen actively to understand each other’s experiences.
Philosophy of Care
Our commitment to a philosophy of Patient and Family Centred Care is at shared purpose the heart of everything we do and is the foundation for our values. This philosophy of care is in essence our culture – who we are, that brings us all together and how our patients and families engagement and co-creating mutually beneficial experience care every day. Through meaningful partnerships among employees, physicians, patients, families, clients and residents, together we ensure a seamless health system that supports Healthy People, Healthy Saskatchewan.