Norquay Health Centre
Contact This Facility
355 East Road Allowance S
Norquay, SK, S0A 2V0
About This Facility
Primary Health Care Clinic
Hours - Monday to Friday – 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Long Term Care Home
Norquay Health Centre consists of:
- Primary Health Care Clinic
- Public Health
- Home Care
- 31 long term care rooms – all single occupancy
- 1 Respite / Palliative care room
Long Term Care Services
- Day Program
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Spiritual Care
- Recreational Activities
We work together to improve health and well-being. Every day. For everyone.
Healthy People, Healthy Saskatchewan.
- Safety: Be aware. Commit to physical, psychological, social, cultural and environmental safety. Every day. For everyone.
- Accountability: Be responsible. Own each action and decision. Be transparent and have courage to speak up.
- Respect: Be kind. Honour diversity with dignity and empathy. Value each person as an individual.
- Collaboration: Be better together. Include and acknowledge the contributions of employees, physicians, patients, families and partners.
- Compassion: Be caring. Practice empathy. Listen actively to understand each other’s experiences.
Philosophy of Care
Our commitment to a philosophy of Patient and Family Centred Care is at the heart of everything we do and is the foundation for our values. This philosophy of care is in essence our culture – who we are, the shared purpose that brings us all together and how our patients and families experience care every day. Through meaningful engagement and co-creating mutually beneficial partnerships among employees, physicians, patients, families, clients and residents, together we ensure a seamless health system that supports Healthy People, Healthy Saskatchewan.