Shaunavon Hospital and Care Centre
Contact This Facility
660 4th Street E
Shaunavon, SK, S0N 2M0
About This Facility
Shaunavon Hospital and Care Centre is an integrated facility with 44 long-term care beds, acute care, ER, Home Care, and a Primary Health clinic that is open 7 days a week for appointments. Unique because of the Collaborative Emergency Center at night from 8:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. This is a collaboration between nursing services and Advanced Care Paramedics with STARS during these hours.
- Adult Immunizations
- Childhood Immunizations
- Child Health Clinic
- Children's Therapy
- Chronic Disease Management
- Environmental Public Health Offices
- Free Condoms
- Home Care
- Nutrition Counseling
- Occupational Therapy
- Palliative Care
- Recreational Activities
- Sexual Health Testing, Treatment, Support and Education
- Speech Language Pathology
- Spiritual Care
- Take-home Naloxone Kits
Primary Health Care
To provide safe, quality care and work together to improve health and well-being. Every day. for everyone.
To meet residents and family’s needs in a timely manner with compassion, dignity and respect.
- Safety, Accountability, Respect, collaboration and Compassion
- That all residents deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.
- Supporting resident population by: listening to their desires, goals and wishes, and acting as advocates by assisting them and family members in making informed decisions
- Promoting the maximum quality of life possible, while assisting in maintaining strengths and compensating for loses
- Supporting and caring for residents and their families
Philosophy of Care
Patient and Family Centred Care is at the heart of everything we do and foundation for our values.