The Border-Line Housing Co. (1975) Inc. (Sunset Haven)
Contact This Facility
415 Spencer Street
Carnduff, SK, S0C 0S0
About This Facility
Border-Line Housing is a multi-level care facility. We have 29 independent suites, 18 assisted living rooms and 36 long term care (level 3 &4) beds and 1 temporary care bed.
- Occupational Therapy
- Spiritual Care
- Recreational Activities
- Palliative Care
- Day Program
- Respite Care
We are dedicated to the provision of a home like caring environment emphasizing the quality of life for each of our residents and families.
To give comfort and care safely with dignity and understanding for each of our residents and their families.
- Honesty, respect, trust, kindness, safety and laughter
- Residents being unique individuals
- Families are providers of love and support
- Staff, support services, physicians and volunteers that help us achieve our mission.
- Being socially and ethically responsible and accountable, while respecting privacy and confidentially
Philosophy of Care
To create and sustain a strong culture of people-centred care and meaningful engagement that fosters the principles of respect, diversity, quality, safety, transparency and accountability. Embracing the spirit of Respect, Dignity, Information Sharing, Participation and collaboration.