SHA website content centralized to saskhealthauthority.ca
In an exciting development for Saskatchewan residents, Saskatchewan Health Authority (SHA) has centralized its website content to www.saskhealthauthority.ca. This is an important step in SHA’s journey to provide better care to patients by thinking and acting as one health system.
On October 2, 2023, all traffic to former Regional Health Authority (fRHA) public websites will be re-directed to the SHA website. The consolidation of content from the formerly independent websites reduces the overall amount of content and allows for easier navigation of SHA’s locations and services.
The main advantage of the SHA website is the consistent information it provides over that of fRHA websites. The provincial focus provides consistent health and service information with localized information as needed. Some of the new features and functions of the SHA website include:
- Optimized for cell-phone use, which comprises about 65% of all visits to the website.
- Integrated Healthwise content; a service also utilized in Alberta and British Columbia that offers patient education on a number of topics. The site also includes an online symptom-checking tool.
- Comprehensive provincial facility and location listings.
- Location-enabled services and searchable map, including the ability to find health facilities closest to you.
- Real-time feedback function to assist with ongoing improvements to the site.
Questions about the centralization of content or the SHA website can be sent to email@example.com.